We may collect information that personally identifies you when you register, when you participate in reviews and other features or when you otherwise communicate with us.
How Information Is Used and Shared
Communications: We may send you communications about updates, and new services from time to time. If you do not want to receive these communications you can opt out by sending an email to email@example.com
Processing Payments: For credit card purchasers, we redirect to the relevant financial institution for online transaction and billing information.
Legal Requirements: Xmexclothing.com reserves the right to disclose your personal information as necessary to:
(1) Comply with the law or comply with legal process served on Xmexclothing.com.
(2) Protect and defend the rights or property of Xmexclothing.com.
(3) Protect the personal safety of other Xmexclothing.com users or the public
(4) To ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions. Xmexclothing.com co-operates with law enforcement and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property, and other rights, and we reserve the right to report any information related to suspicion of illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
Information about Xmexclothing.com users, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of Xmexclothing.com.
A cookie is a small packet of information that we place on your computer's hard drive whenever you visit the Xmexclothing.com For each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
The host origin of the request (e.g., your IP address)
The referrer (e.g., where you came from if you arrived at our site via a link)
The requested document (e.g., the page being viewed)
Your browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer 6.0)
Platform information (e.g., Windows 2000, Windows XP, MAC OS 10)
Session data (e.g., whether login was successful)
For session variables, to facilitate your navigation of content on the Xmexclothing.com
To determine if cookies are enabled in your browser so that we may ensure that our Xmexclothing.com run on your computer.
To authenticate your access to content on the Xmexclothing.com
We do not store in cookies any passwords or credit card information, any information that personally identifies you.
Compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information)
2. We collect your information for a lawful purpose connected with the successful conduct of our business for which such collection of information is necessary.
3. We do not retain your information for longer than is required for the purposes for which we collected the information.
4. We use collected information for the purpose for which it was collected and for nothing else.
5. If you have provided us information that is inaccurate or incomplete and want the same to be corrected or updated, please let us know in writing and we shall do the needful to the extent the same is feasible.
6. Your information is secure with us as we have robust security practices and standards at par with industry standards.
For redressal of your grievances, please find particulars of the Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps You Can Take to Protect Your Privacy
Passwords:Your access to your account is password-protected and only you are authorized to access it and view the information relevant to the account. You agree not to share your passwords with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords. You agree to sign off from the Xmexclothing.com and close your Internet browser window when you have finished accessing and using any website.
No Guarantee of Security. No data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be secure. Xmexclothing.com does not ensure or warrant the security of any personal or other information you transmit to us including without limitation via the Xmexclothing.com
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Public Areas:We may provide areas on our website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others, or can review products and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers or companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a product review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information.